Sol Algranti Wild Life Collection - Leopard on a Log (B&W) - #1
The Wild-Life Collection was curated by Sol Algranti, a professional photographer with over 55 years of experience. These picture prints are from one of his Safari trips to Africa and showcase his love and passion for animals and nature. These vivid and rich colors capture the true essence of Safari life in Botswana and Tanzania, and include gorgeous, fascinating, and endangered animals like Cheetahs, Leopards, Zebras and Lions.
We have carefully selected high quality canvases that are specifically designed for canvas printing, and as a result will not fade or smudge overtime. Unlike traditional photography that requires framing, this innovative approach has 1”1/2 inch side margins that are also printed to create a particularly decorative effect, without the need for a frame. These thick high-quality canvases are already stretched and stapled to durable shrink resistant wooden frames and come equipped with a Sawtooth hook, which allow for easy hanging right out of the box.
- Size: 20” by 30” (50.8cm by 76.2cm)
- High Quality Materials: High definition, professional photography, printed on acid free heavyweight canvases, providing an elegant satin finish, pine frames to ensure no sagging, and ink that is guaranteed not to fade or smudge for at least 100 years
- Ready to Hang: Bright Modern Artwork that is ready to hang, fitted with 1 sawtooth hanger and 2 vinyl pads on the back to protect your wall from damage
- A statement piece perfect for your living room, kitchen, office, dining room, bedroom and bathroom. Makes a great gift, sure to wow your family and friends!
- All hand stretched, printed and quality controlled in Canada to ensure you get the highest resolution print with vivid rich colors every time
- Please note: Large watermark will not appear on your canvas print. You will receive a digital signature from the artist Sol Algranti, which will appear in small writing on the bottom right hand corner